Because I'm bored, a meme - The Lyorn's Den
Fri Aug. 26th, 2016
09:17 pm - Because I'm bored, a meme
Via trobadora. I'm not flocking, because nothing here is exactly personal or identifying information to any but those who already know me.
Anyone wants to do it, consider yourself tagged.
1. Are you named after someone?
One of my mother's roommates at uni had the name that I got.
But I am not named after her, it's just that she had a nice uncommon name.
2. When was the last time you cried?
I don't remember.
3. Do you like your handwriting?
On good days, when my hand is relaxed and I am patient, I do.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Good pastrami, if I can get it.
5. Do you have any kids?
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
My friends are all kind of different from me, I feel. So if I were someone else a lot like me, probably not.
7. Do you use sarcasm?
Me? Never. I'm the queen of "literally".
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
9. Would you bungee?
Give me an opportunity and we will find out.
10. What is your favorite cereal?
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Only if I have to.
12. Do you think you're strong?
Average for my age and sex.
13. What is your favorite ice cream?
Häagen Dasz Salted Caramel.
14. What's the first thing you notice about someone?
15. Red or pink?
16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I'm moody and insecure.
17. What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now?
Blue and black.
18. What was the last thing you ate?
Potato salad and pickled herring
19. What are you listening to right now?
A rock ballad I do not know on the radio. Might be Springsteen.
20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Currently I feel dark blue.
21. What's your favorite smell?
Freshly baked bread.
22. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
23. What's your favorite sport to watch?
No interest at all in watching sports.
24. What's your real hair color?
Dark brown going on silver.
25. What's your eye color?
26. Do you wear contacts?
Not at the moment.
27. What's your favorite food?
Depends on my mood, the time of day, the time of year, and what I have eaten that day so far.
28. Scary movie or happy ending?
Happy ending! I'm too old for this artsy bad ending crap. And not too scary please. X-Files or Doctor Who is scary enough for me. I don't like what I'm likely to encounter behind the sofa, or under the chairs in the cinema, and if I want to see something yucky, I'll clean the fridge.
29. Last movie you watched?
Star Trek Beyond.
30. What color shirt are you wearing?
31. Summer or winter?
Autumn and Spring.
32. Hugs or kisses?
33. What's your favorite dessert?
Mousse au Chocolat. The real thing, not some ganache or custard.
34. What book are you reading?
Cherryh: "Visitor" (#17 of the Foreigner series)
35. What is your profile pic?
My big man-eating monster cat, now hunting giant moths, leaping on top of tall building in a single bound, and mauling people in cat heaven.
36. What did you last watch on TV?
No idea. When did I last watch TV? Must have been some years.
37. Favorite sound?
The wind in the trees.
38. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
39. What is the farthest you've been from home?
San Franciso or Eureka, CA. Too lazy to calculate it exactly.
40. Do you have a special talent?
Only unspecial ones.
41. Where were you born?
In a hospital, 30 km away from where my parents were living at the time ("A long drive in a snowstorm," my father used to say), because the hospital right down the street was pre-war (pre-WWI, that is), run down, and said to be rat-infested.
This entry was originally posted at http://lyorn.dreamwidth.org/50172.html. Please comment whereever suits you.